How much would you pay for peace?
Not just in one area, but the whole of your life? Here are a few quick tips on gaining peace.
- Be willing to yield on insignificant matters.
- To gain the practical benefits of the Word of God, you have to be willing to apply them.
- Renewing your mind is putting the Word in mind and acting accordingly.
- Change happens at a snail’s pace sometimes, so be patient with yourself.
- A frightful few of us have an appetite for the Word, but that can be developed, cultivated and prayed for.
- Work as if the day of Jesus Christ’s return is a thousand years away, but live as if it could be any moment.
- Peace is Forgiveness enjoyed. Enjoy! I John 1:9
You can do it! Have fun!