Ephesians 2:16; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
“That he might reconcile”, is translated from one Greek word apokatallassō. The definition “to return to a former state of harmony”.
Weren’t the Jews God’s first chosen people? No…Adam and Eve were. They were originally created with Body, Soul and Spirit in them and didn’t lose it until, they were kicked out of the Garden. That is when the first mention of enmity, and the plan of salvation came around.
Genesis 3:15; And I (God) will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, (take your authority Devil) and thou shalt bruise his heel. (Jesus was dead for three little days then God raised him again.)
Now because of Salvation we got our Body, Soul and Spirit all put back together again, if we believe Romans 10:9-10.
1 Thessalonians 5:23; And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and [I pray God] your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Leaders, God gave us a fighting chance against the ruler of this world, the devil, when he poured out His Spirit on us in Acts 2. God was devising the salvation plan back when the Devil first stuck his nose in. Do you feel defeated? You shouldn’t, because God forged YOU from the prehistoric rivers of time and space. And all he wants is for you to talk to him. He wants you to trust and depend on him.
Boldness in Leadership comes from understanding this truth.
Ephesians 1:4; According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love.
As a leader when we talk like the world talks in defeat, we negate all that God did for us. Words begin with our understanding and our thoughts of prosperity. Do you want to lead your people to higher ground? Boldly climb there first with God!
- How Would You Get Rid of a Grudge? (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- Which Group Are You In? (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- Is The Bible Contradicting Itself? (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- What is “the Mystery”? (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- How to Live BIG on God’s Promise (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- 20 of Your Super Hero Qualities (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- Who Decides? (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- What Kind is That? (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- Where Did We Come From? Where Are We Going? (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- I Didn’t Deserve it… (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- How Does It Work? (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- Have You Ever Really Wanted Something? (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)