Ephesians 2:20; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto a holy temple in the Lord.
Don’t you love it when people come together seamlessly on a project? They gracefully accept responsibility, know their job and run to do it without complaint or worry?
Ephesians 2:19-20; shows us the ideal functioning of the body of believers. The family of God is filled with people from different backgrounds, locations, cultures and settings. How does God do it? How does He keep all that in line? Just like He did with Moses! He uses signs and wonders. He uses…
Jeremiah 32:21a; And hast brought forth thy people Israel out of the land of Egypt with signs, and with wonders.
Acts 2:19; And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath.
Acts 2:43; And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
Acts 4:30; By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.
Acts 5:12; And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon’s porch.)
Mark 16:20; And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with [them], and confirming the Word with signs following. Amen.
Mark 16:17a; And these signs shall follow them that believe;
Signs and wonders can be as small as having your need met in an impossible way. Or as big as your son being healed from deafness like mine was. However they come, they cannot be attributed to anything else but God. They are His undeniable leadership in your life. Signs cause people to believe and if you, as a leader are seeing signs…God is doing your PR work for you.
Signs are God’s undeniable call to follow him.
What signs have you seen lately?
- Task Vs. Goal; What Kind of Leader are You? (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- What is Leadership? (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- Credentials? How Much is Enough? (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- 20 of Your Super Hero Qualities (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- How Would You Get Rid of a Grudge? (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- Which Group Are You In? (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- Is The Bible Contradicting Itself? (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- What is “the Mystery”? (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)