Ephesians 3:11; According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Define your limit. The sky is the limit with a believer but you still need to know what that will look like. Define it.
- Let God help You. A great question is, “God, if you were me what would you shoot for in life?” Simple, but effective.
- Take a step. We only know what the next step is to take, so take it. Then go back to God and ask, “What’s next?”
- Write an affirmation statement. Keep your purpose in front of you like shewbread, a purpose needs to have a designated place. (My bathroom mirror held mine for a long time.)
- Protect it. Don’t let the adversary talk you out of your dreams. They are God-given, God-checked, and God-directed. If you stop mid-stream you are halting a divinely ordained project, so protect it. If your dream is to know God better, by all means protect it.
- Be Flexible. God works with what he has, so should we. If the ideal is an A+, but a C- shows up. Be flexible and be thankful. God specializes in making a C- into A++s. Note* You may have noticed that my posts have been longer. I realized that I also need to stay flexible. If more should be said on a subject but my limit is 350 words, I’m not being flexible. I hope you are all as excited about that as I am.