Ephesians 5:13; But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.
~T’was the Week Before Christmas~
T’was the week before Christmas and all through the house,
We are not talking, Not me nor my spouse.
My mind is still wandering through the fight we just had.
It’s as simple as admitting that I still feel bad.
He hurt my feelings and then I hurt his,
Now we sit angry not noticing the kids.
Presents under tree laugh and exploit us,
the Mistletoe sneers and probably taunts us.
Oh if this one little battle would end,
I’d get out the Wii and dance a new jig.
Suddenly, there arose such a clatter,
Baby’s in bathroom what could be the matter.
She bonked her head on the drawer as it opened,
We rush to see her bonk is not swollen.
A kiss and a hug then HE grabs my hand.
“I’m sorry” bursts out of that wonderful man.
“I’m sorry too, I love you so much,
Let’s forgive and forget, I’d like to make up.”
He smiles and we both light up the tree,
Sure, Christmas is coming but peace
Ephesians 4:23; And be ye kind one to another, tender-hearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.
God Bless You Today!
Poem adapted by Terri Porta
- Understand: The 6 Steps to Division in Relationships (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- Warp-Speed To Righteousness (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- Is Maturity Overrated? Part 2 (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- A Lie About Relationships, You Need To Know! (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- A Tough Stand on a Tough Subject (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)
- What Ticks Off God? (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)