(Pictured Above) The Kitten felt the Kickin’! I was 39 Weeks pregnant with what I always wanted.
Ephesians 6:15; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace.
Here are 5 Ways to Get What you Want as God’s Kid.
Philippians 4:19; But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Who determines the need in the last verse? You do! So what’s the first tip?
- What do you need? Determine what is it you need from him. Write it down.
- Ask God, “Is this _____ available?” God knows if a sports car is on your horizon or not. Doesn’t it save you a lot of time if you can find out where to put your believing?
- Ask God, “How do I receive it?” Does he want you to show up at school an hour early one day a week so you can get that A++? Does he need you to be somewhere at a certain time, or develop a certain habit pattern to bring that _____ to pass in your life. Don’t get tricked by the ATM version of God people tout. We are workers together with him in this world.
- Ask God, “What do I do once I’ve got it?” This is a biggie that most people forget. Just remember that he has a specific use for that _____ will bless you the MOST. If you get that great job you’re looking for but never show up, or tithe out of your paycheck, there could be trouble down the road in YOUR life. He’s in this for you, to bless you, to prosper you. A blessed Christian is a thankful Christian. A blessed Christian is far more ready to shared the gospel with their fellow-man.
- Practice! Practice! Practice! Get your feet toughened up now by practicing. A great way is to ask the above questions, and this one. “God if you were me what would you do to bless my spouse/child/boss/sister/mother/friend/you?” Ask him how he would handle situations that come up and how he would feel if someone said ____to him. Ask him how to handle it. He will not only help you define what you want in life but make you better and social set ups, dealing with the devil/temptation/etc, and doing your job. You will never be wrong by walking in agape/love. Get your info straight from the big guy himself and you will be ready for anything this world throws at you.
Thanks and God Bless You today!