Hello! It’s always nice to stray from routine for a little fun and relaxation and today is a day for that. Here are 15 encouragement verses to get you going today.
- Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom. (Luke 12:32)
- Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but [this] one thing [I do], forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. (Phil. 3:13-14)
- I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. (Psalms 34:4)
- But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for [the LORD seeth] not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart. (1 Samuel 16:7)
- God [is] our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; (Psalms 46:1-2)
- Verily, verily, I (Jesus) say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. (John 14:12)
- And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. (Matthew 21:22)
- Now thanks [be] unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. (2 Corinthians 2:15)
- Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. (3 John 2)
- And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. (Galatians 6:9)
- For we walk by faith, not by sight: (2 Corinthians 5:7)
- [This] I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. (Galatians 5:16-17)
- Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:5)
- Thou wilt keep [him] in perfect peace, [whose] mind [is] stayed [on thee]: because he trusteth in thee. (Isaiah 26:3)
- Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, [and] there is nothing too hard for thee. (Jeremiah 32:17)
I hope that brought as much of God’s love, courage and hope into your day as it did mine!
God bless you today!
- What is the High Calling? (supportinggodlywomen.wordpress.com)