How many times have you wondered, who else out there is learning about the Word of God? Have you thought, if only there was a group meeting that could come to me? Well look no further. Welcome to the…
High-Octane Christian Living University
We are starting the first of 10 Spiritual Workshop Classes. The first is a Boot Camp styled class lasting 5-weeks via AnyMeeting.com (an online meeting program that’s free and simple to use) starting October 25th, 2012 at 6:00-8:00 pm (MST). That is the last Thursday evening of October. See below for all the details and FAQ section.
- What is the class called? The High-Octane Christian Living Boot camp.
- What is the class about? This class is the first of a ten in the High-Octane Christian Living University Core Credits Course. You will learn how to live by faith and not by sight. By the end of the 5-weeks you will have learned key principles in studying the Word of God for yourself. Do you want answers from the God? This class will show you how to “rightly divide the Word of truth” as it says in 2 Timothy, by learning; the mechanics of Bible usage, Figures of Speech, Reference Books, And Connectives. You will learn how to detect the enemy and and his minions such as apathy, emotionalism, condemnation and guilt. You will also learn the foundational principles of living the abundant life and seeing the power of God come to pass in your everyday living.
- Who should attend? Any who are hungry and thirsty to meet God on a new level of Christian living. Are you grooved into the ruts of a stagnant Walk with God? It’s available to live richly in the abundance of His knowledge. It is available to see fresh insight and keep your relationship with Him vibrant and real. God never meant for us to coast along until we die of boredom or old age. He wants our inner man to be renewed with passion and love on a daily basis. If that’s what you want and need, attend faithfully. There is nothing to lose in learning how the abundant life can happen for you…exept fear.
- Is there extra reading? Yes! There is extra reading each week in the Bible, of course. I’d also as a text-book like to have you read the “5 Basics for Growth” You can buy a digital copy for $2.99 anywhere eBooks are sold. If you’d like a hard-copy of the book, email firstname.lastname@example.org and send a check for 8.99 + $2.00 shipping to PO BOX 22932, Billings, MT 59104. The first class will require some reading, so order your copy well in advance. We have 3 weeks before we start. ***Also as highly recommended reading, “God’s Smuggler, by Brother Andrew, and “Delighted in God,” by George Mueller.
- Do I need to be an advanced Bible Student? No. This is a Boot Camp and all who take the other courses offered will have to take this beginning class. By the end of this first class you’ll be well on your way.
- What does it cost? There is no cost. But there is credit towards the CORE (I’ll explain that later.) and an attendance policy. This being the first class in the series it is free. (Except for the book prices, which are very reasonable compared to a college course class) It does however require a time commitment on your part.
- Is there an attendance policy? There is ONE makeup class allowed. Two missed classes and we’ll see you next time. Here is the reason why this is crucial. We want God to be faithful to us, right. The least we can do is be faithful too. This also puts the skin in the game, so to speak. Each class builds on the class prior class. If you miss two classes of a five-week course, then you’ve missed the opportunity.
- What are Core Credits and do I get them for this class? Core Credits are assigned to each of the classes you take through the High-Octane Christian Living University. If you complete the first 5 classes you’ll receive 10 credits, 2 per class. If you complete the last 5 classes you will receive 14 credits, 3 per class. Anyone who graduates with between 19 and 24 credits will have the opportunity to come to Red Lodge, Montana for a weekend of one-on-one leadership-training and fun.
- Who do I email to sign up for the first class? Email, High_OctaneBootCamp@yahoogroups.com. Please click here to sign up at this group email address. We will be assigning homework and having group discussion in this Yahoo group so sign up and let’s get started.
- When will registration for the first class close? October 21st. So register soon!
This is the first time I’ve offered this kind of class. Sign up today and see what God has in store for you!
God Bless You!