Hello Fellow Word-Builder! Good Day Fellow Overcomer! Howdy Joy-Spreader! Hi There Child of God!
Today is the day the Lord hath made and I will rejoice and be glad in it.
Why? Why rejoice? Because we are HERE. We, mighty men and women of God, stand on the rocky surface of our planet during a time of history like no other! We live in the greatest age, in the greatest day of that age that could ever be. The only day better is the day of Jesus Christ return. Why do I feel this way? I’m going to show you, and then you’ll feel that way too but first, how does God feel about this historical moment you are making as we speak?
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11
God is blessed with you!
“Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord [is], there [is] liberty.” 2 Corinthians 3:17
Where the Lord is, there is freedom. We live in a time with the most spiritual liberty of any other age. Speaking of other ages there are exactly seven administrations throughout human history.
- Administration 1: The Original Paradise Administration. This period of time was set up by God for Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. It lasted until they fell out of fellowship with God through sin and were banished from the Garden. Read about it in the verses between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 2:25
- Administration 2: The Patriarchal Administration. This time began immediately after Adam and Eve were banished from the original paradise. It lasted until the giving of the Law to Moses. Genesis 3:1 through Exodus 19:25
- Administration 3: The Law Administration. This period of history began when God gave Moses the Law. It lasted until the first coming of Christ. Exodus 20:1 through Malachi 4:6
- Administration 4: The Christ Administration which began with the birth of Jesus Christ and lasted until the pouring out of the gift of holy spirit on the day of Pentecost. Matthew 1:1 through Acts 1:26
- Administration 5: The Grace Administration is what we live in now. It began the moment God poured out the gift of holy spirit on the day of Pentecost and will conclude with the return of Jesus Christ. Only God knows the day and the hour of that return. (So we can stop guessing.) Even Jesus Christ himself did not know. This period is an unknown length. Read Acts 2:1 through Jude 1:25
- Administration 6: This period begins after Jesus Christ returns and safely removes God’s believers from this world. The Devil and his cohorts will rule the earth for a thousand years. This is the time of the “Antichrist” and the “Tribulation.” There are many pastors and teachers out there telling believers that we have to endure this period of time. That is simply not true. We’ll be up and out of here as soon as God sends Jesus Christ back for us. We won’t see any of that horrible time. This is something to thank God for! It ends with the creation of the final paradise administration where God’s people shall dwell forever. Read about this administration in Revelations with occasional references in the Gospels and the Epistles. (Cf. Matthew 10:11-15; Matt. 11:20-24; Matthew 12:34-37; Matthew 25: 1-46; Luke 10:10-16; Luke 14:13-14; John 5:24-29; John 12:46-50; Romans 14:8-12; 1 Corinthians 6:2-4; 2 Corinthians 5:8-11; 2 Thess. 1:1-10; 2 Peter 2:1-22; 2 Peter 3:1-12; 1 John 4:15-19; Jude 1:5-16)
- Administration 7: The Final Paradise Administration. This begins after the judgment administration is completed. It is when God’s people will dwell with the Lord in the new heaven and earth forever. That happens after we, God’s saints, return with Jesus Christ and kick the devil’s butt. Read about this final administration in Revelations with occasional references to it in the Gospels and the Epistles. (Cf. Matt. 25:46; Mark 10: 28-30; Luke 23: 42-43; John 6: 47-58; John 10: 24-30; John 14: 1-3; 1 Corinthians 15:25-28; 2 Corinthians 5:1-5; 1 Thess. 4:17-18; 2 Timothy 4:18; 2 Peter 3:13; 1 John 2:15-17)
The House Rules
Each administration goes by what I call “house rules”. When Ronald Reagan was our president, we had the Reagan Administration. Each president has their own way of setting up the rules of their administration. Our constitution and the amendments oversee the land, but each President has house rules and they rules vary. It is the same Word of God. For instance; during the Law Administration, the Israelites were not supposed to associate with unbelievers or Gentiles. This limited them to their own countrymen. The ten commandments were their “constitution” and eventually they had over 500 laws and statutes they were required to obey at any given time in order to be a legal citizen of that administration. Now, we live in the Grace Administration where we can associate with anyone and there are only two laws.
Our law is the law of Love. Love God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and love your neighbor as yourself. These two laws are the heart of all the old testament commandments. Everything God does is for our blessing or protection.
So why is this the greatest Administration in history?
Because now we all have a chance to accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and be born-again of God’s Spirit. We have the chance to then earn treasures in heaven. We have an opportunity to be spiritually renewed daily. Like never before, we have access to God through His gift of holy spirit, twenty-four seven.
I’m looking out my window and I see snow. It’s at least an inch deep on the tree branches who thought spring was coming. It is almost May 1st folks. When I woke up…I admit I groaned, prayed for spring to show up and thanked God that my town isn’t flooded like in Missouri. As I prayed, I realized that no matter the weather, or the situations in life, or the awkward moments between friends or family, or the healing, or the wounds, or the dramas or the deliverance, now is my time. It’s your time too. We are in the age of the parenthetical administration, book-ended by times of greater danger and risk. In the age before, the Christ Administration, Jesus Christ had to die and the gift of holy spirit was not yet available. In the age after this, the Judgment Administration, all hell will break loose, literally and without the children of light this world will plunge into spiritual darkness! This, the age of Grace, is like a time capsule set aside just for this verse.
“But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.” 1 Corinthians 2:9
God put you and I smack in the middle of the greatest time in all the world. THEN He put the greatest tools in the Gift of Holy Spirit and the Word of God in our hands. What will you do with your day? How will you take your chance? Will you love and walk out on that love? Will you take an extra minute and ask God what He would do if He was you? Will you reach out and tenderly bless a heart and share with them why you have a smile on your face? We have a chance like never before to make this our best day yet.
GOD BLESS YOU TODAY!