Motivation- the reason or reasons one has for acting or behaving in a particular way.
God gave us the miraculous gift of life and then He says we can have the more than abundant life. He does NOT however drop that life into our laps. We have to work for it. You see God knows a secret about the wiring in a human being’s brain. Work is healthy. Healthy work is even better. What is healthy work? What causes us to launch out of the starting gates with creativity and industry fueling our hearts? What drives us to build businesses, send men to the moon, and solve age old problems? It all starts with Motivation…or does it?
Here are 10 thoughts on Motivation.
- I thought, thought and thought about what I wanted in life. Then I realized it’s what I think and DO that makes all the difference.
- If the father is inspiration and the mother is action, their baby is motivation.
- Inspiration comes from pure and direct access to the Father of Inspiration, God.
- “For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall.” 2 Samuel 22:30
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” –Zig Ziglar
- “Inspiration exists, but it must find you working.” –Pablo Picasso
- “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” –Anne Frank
- “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.” John 14:12
- “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11
- Love energizes believing. “For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.” Galatians 5:6
God Bless You Today