Are you tired of waiting on the miracles of God? I remember many years ago, thinking, “I want to see God work in major ways in my life. I want to see the miracles and power that others have.” I remember wondering if there was anyone around me who had seen an actual miracle. There were plenty of people sick in those pews. People who needed the activated power and hand of blessing of God but no one, and I mean no one, talked about seeing a miracle. It was frustrating. I wanted to see to believe! Is that such a crime? Well, then I was told that I had to have more faith. What the heck was faith? It must not have been me needing, praying and wanting things to happen. So how did other believer’s seem to make it happen for them, but not me.
I wanted to see GOD move in my life, instead of the devil.
Then one day I was with a believer friend who told me something profound. It was so empowering to me and my young walk, I’ve never ever looked back. Here’s what he said.
God moves with people who move. God can move with someone who makes mistakes better than with someone who doesn’t move.
I was floored. He continued, “Believing, which is usually translated faith, is a verb! An action word.” If I wanted to see God move, I needed to ask Him what He would DO in every situation and then DO it!
“Trust in the Lord with all thy heart and lean not unto thine own understanding, in all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths,” Proverbs 3:5-6
How much of that verse is our action?
How many times does our inaction stop God moving? He can’t steer a parked car! Let Him steer. Then you just put the petal and the brakes on when He asks you to. So here are 10 key reminders about seeing God move every day in big ways.
- Never allow the day to master you, you must be master of the day.
- The more work you have to do, the more disciplined you have to be to get the desired work done.
- You can’t dwell on your weaknesses or you’ll never make a commitment to God’s Word.
- Memory is simply caring enough to pay attention.
- Your time must be disciplined or your whole life will be undisciplined.
- People go as far with God as they want to go.
- People can hold the truth, but the truth won’t hold them if they don’t walk it.
- If you wake up your mind about something and know it’s of God-stay put. Stick it out.
- We are rewarded both now and eternally for our faithfulness in THIS life.
- The rewards of the future are God’s gracious and loving heart of blessing upon those of us who remain faithful.
God bless you today!